Monday, November 4, 2013

From Amanda - Short and sweet 10/28/13 -

 
I loved the package! The cookies were delicious. The coat is much needed. The brace is a saving grace. I'm going to start my personal progress this week.
And That journal is FANTASTIC!!!!!! I love the pictures! It reminds me of home :)
One of the members in my ward, Mike Cleaves, is Sherm's best friend. It's actually because of Sherm and his friends that Brother Cleaves joined the church! It was so cool!!!!! The Beus's are amazing! I want to be an example to someone the way Sherm was.
We have a potential baptism. He's a really nice guy. His name is David, and he wants to turn his life around. We're hoping to set a date tonight.
We're going to be a pilot program for family history so I was wondering if you could send me any stories about you and about grandma and grandpa dickerson and about their grandparents if you know any.
 
Here's a new picture!


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment