Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Amanda's Guardian Angel

This is from Amanda's 1st P-Day email, and very impacting!

"So, the whole time I was preparing for my mission I always had this image of Jesus standing just behind me with his hand on my shoulder. And it was a comfort the whole process and even now he's still there, all the time. But I always thought that his image was kind of weird. It wavered a little and I think I just stuck on the facial hair and the robe. I realized this while I was sitting in sacrament meeting on Sunday. People were talking about past family members and I started to wonder about mine and if any of them ever watched over me. I thought about Grandma and Grandpa Dickerson, and Grandpa Park. And then I just thought about Uncle Sherm and I started crying. I know I never met him, but I think that he's watching over me as I go through my mission. I don't know why but there's just this strong feeling in my heart every time I think about it. I think he's happy."
Well, I love you and I really look forward to your next package.
Love,
Sister Amanda Park "

No comments:

Post a Comment