Tuesday, July 23, 2013

From Amanda's Email 7-23-13
View 101_1725.JPG in slide show
Download
View 101_1729.JPG in slide show
Download
View IMG_0528.JPG in slide show
 
I love the pictures! (She's referring to the pictures I sent her of the family reunion) Thank you! Thank you for taking such good care of me while I'm away from home. You are amazing! I'll send you a letter soon. I'm going to write it today. Sister Grover is great by the way. She's half Italian and likes to hog the lessons, but that's good because it's getting me to be more outgoing. I'm sending you pictures. I love you so much.
You guys would love it down here, it's quiet and safe. The only problem is the prices. Fortunately we're fed every night so I don't need to worry about buying enough for three full meals a day. I'm starting to cut back on everything I buy, only to the things I know I'll really eat or use.
I love you here are some pictures,
Love, Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment