Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Morning Hike

Sis. Grover's awesome but we don't mesh the best so we probably won't be together after this next transfer. I don't know who will be transfered, but one of us will be.I love her to death but some things just don't mesh.
On a chipper note. We went on the best hike this morning! It sucked waking up at 4:00 am but the outcome was totally worth it! You should have seen it last night! The mother of a family that was just moving in went into labor so no one would be there to unload the truck at 8:30 at night. the call went out through the Elder's Quorum and when we got there I swear half the ward was there. It was awesome! We've seen so many miracles with the ward and potential and progressing investigators. I love this, I'm so glad I'm here! Here are pictures of the hike.
 
View 100_1739.JPG in slide showView 100_1748.JPG in slide showView 100_1770.JPG in slide show
View 100_1744.JPG in slide showView 100_1767.JPG in slide show
NOTE from Donna:  For some reason, an amazing picture of a spider web won't copy, so I'll try to get it on later

No comments:

Post a Comment